Notice that there are both crystal and â€œcrystal freeâ€ Â or diamond microdermabrasion machines?
Here are some important facts to consider when deciding which is best for you:
- Crystal microderm has been around about 10 years longer that crystal free or diamond microdermabrasion, (so depending on your point of view itâ€™s either dated, or has a longer clinical history)
- Using aluminum oxide crystals involves ongoing disposables expense
- Some dermatologists claim that the aluminum oxide crystals left embedded in the skin after traditional crystal microderm absorb oils and help with acne.
- Other dermatologists claim that the aluminum oxide crystals left embedded in the skin after traditional crystal microderm attract or introduce contamination.
- Combining crystal free diamond microdermabrasion with other Tx, (like IPL, photofacial, PDT, chemical peels or masks) is cleaner, faster and simpler than having to clean off the crystals.
- DiamondTome is the original, patented crystal free diamond microdermabrasion machine.
- Diamonds are up to 100 times sharper than aluminum oxide crystals, so diamond exfoliation is less irritating.
- Diamondtome is the ONLY manufacturer of diamond microdermabrasion machines that document the use of REAL DIAMONDS, (documented and ISO 9001 compliant)
- Flying crystals, impacting the skin increase non-abrasive irritation. More irritation does not mean better results
- Crystals will eventually penetrate the vacuum pumpof a traditional crystal microderm machine, meaning a shorter lifespan for the machine and more maintenance.
- DiamondTome diamond microderm allows you to show your client the actual exfoliated skin you have removed!
Contact Us to learn more now, and to receive Chapter 1 of our free ebook on Maximizing your Microdermabrasion Practice. And you may call us at (303) 489-9203.